If your business is considering taking the leap to the cloud, BizOne can help you every step of the way.
BizOne is seeking a Business Development Executive based in Bangkok Thailand. We are an international Data Analytics & Insights company with offices in Sweden and Bangkok.
We are already delivering cutting edge analytical platforms to our European customers. Companies in South East Asia are in the beginning of a digitalization trend that will require high performance data platforms for analytics and insights. BizOne is in a unique position to deliver the best of breed cloud solution to the South East Asian market.
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with new customers.
- Understand the challenges facing our clients and spot opportunities where BizOne’s services can add value.
- Engage with clients and build strong, long term relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Lead multiple complex, high value sales engagements simultaneously.
- Work with technical staff to produce competitive and innovative proposals for projects.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to plan and deliver BizOne’s strategy.
- Analysing the competitive sales environment, ensure that our proposals remain attractive
You will be expected to achieve annual sales of 25MTHB+ and you will be incentivized to meet revenue targets. BizOne’s projects tend to involve complex, consultative sales with long lead times, so you will need strong influencing skills and a great deal of patience and tenacity to succeed in this role.
This is a new business development role so you should have a hunter mindset. You must be comfortable traveling to meet with prospects and customers within the Bangkok area and further afield. You will be selling the capabilities of our highly skilled consultants, so regular contact with them will be critical to your success – therefore you be expected to work out of our office in Bhiraj Tower EMQuartier on a regular basis.
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated and proactive individual with the following attributes:
- Relevant University Education.
- 3+ years of over quota achievement selling high technology solutions and/or technology services (identifying opportunities, opening accounts, closing deals).
- Experience of selling complex technical solutions and consulting services into large organizations.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong, long term relationships and drive technology-intensive conversations with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Understanding of data science, analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, etc., and the competitive landscape within the industry.
Ability to put together winning proposals through direct sales and in response to tenders.